Saturday, July 5, 2008

Full stash disclosure

I like to pretend I am more or less stashless. It's because I'm the child of a hoarder. In our family being a hoarder or a chucker skips a generation. My grandmother is a chucker and that is why, according to my mother, she (my mother) is a champion hoarder. So according to this logic, I was destined to be a chucker and that's generally true. Although... today I decided it was time to face the fact that over the past little while I've been buying yarn and then buying more before I've used what I've got. And that, very simply, is how hoarding starts! So I'm coming clean. I've photographed my stash, I'm posting it here and on ravelry and I'm going to try really hard to use what I've got before I buy more. And yes, I do know that the Old Bus Depot Markets fibre themed day is on next weekend!



In turfing out my stash I also found several UFOs. I never knew I had second glove syndrome so badly!

This is gorgeous sock yarn I bought from Georgie after he last trip to Germany. I love the colours.

This is lovely Waratah Fibres yarn I bought in Bundanoon.

No comments: